- Managed to solve the classic 3x3 Rubik’s Cube and looking for your next challenge? The highly challenging Rubik’s Colour Block combines the difficulty of the classic cube with the shapeshifting challenges of the Mirror Cube. Sounds almost impossible, right?
- With every turn and twist, the colours become more scrambled and the Cube changes shape. To solve the colours and the shape, you are going to need to twist, turn and rotate the Rubik’s Cube beyond confusion and back into a solved state.
- The Rubik’s Colour Block Cube features six different coloured sides, each made up of nine squares. The puzzle’s unique mechanism and different size blocks result in the Cube changing shape with every move you make.
- The Rubik's blocks is suitable for ages eight to a hundred. All you need is good focus, a bit of determination and a bit of skill to solve it.
- Recommended Age: 8 years old and up.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some items are available in selected branches only.