- Taking place throughout Attack on Titan Season 3's timeline, Final Battle's Story mode plays through selected characters' points of view with major heroes active in Season 3 - now playable for the first time - boosting the total number of playable characters to over 40.
- In addition to the content covering all three seasons of the popular anime series, developers will also include original episodes to create a more fulfilling Attack on Titan experience.
- Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle will feature two new gameplay experiences: A frenetic anti-personnel combat feature using anti-personnel omni directional mobility gear and an all-new wall reclamation mode focused on recovering outside territories.
- Here, players will have an ability to choose a leader of their squad, pick out the members they want to include - even members who were never together in the original work, and set out to reclaim the lands from the Titans.
- Thunder Spears will also be equipped for battle for the first time, allowing the take down of the Armored Titan when a normal blade just won't cut it.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some items are available in selected branches only.