July 1-31, 2021
1. Contest is open to all kids ages 6 to 12 years old and residing in the Philippines.
2. Submission of entries is from July 1-31, 2021.
3. By joining and participating, the parents/legal guardian consent and agree to and acknowledge that:
1. Participant must write their own playtime story with the Toys”R”Us Brand ambassador, Geoffrey, the Giraffe and creatively support their story with a drawing to get a chance to win prizes.
2. The kid’s parent/legal guardian must submit their entries with the following information via an online registration form to qualify for the Toys”R”Us Tell A Tale with Geoffrey (Story Writing Contest) from July 1 to 31, 2021:
Link is accessible here.
3. Parent/legal guardian must submit a JPG file of the kid’s own story together with the completely filled-out registration form at Toys”R”Us Philippines official website http://bit.ly/TRUStorytime. The submitted story in JPG file format must adhere to the following requirements.
4. Strictly one entry, one participant only. Submission of multiple entries is not allowed.
1. All qualified Tell A Tale with Geoffrey entries will be scored based on the following criteria:
- How the kid/s creatively shared their imaginative playtime adventures with Geoffrey through a story and drawing
- How the plot of the story appeals to the readers
- How the kid/s were able to come up with their own story featuring Geoffrey the Giraffe
2. There will be three (3) winners of Toys”R”Us Geoffrey Set (incl. Geoffrey Summer Plush, Toys”R”Us Notebook, Toys”R”Us Eco Bag)
3. Winners will be chosen by the following judges from August 2-6, 2021 at the Robinsons Retail Head Office in Libis, Quezon City.
1. Winners will be announced on August 9, 2021 at the official Toys”R”Us Philippines Facebook page and Viber Community.
2. Winners will be notified by Toys”R”Us Philippines via e-mail on how to claim their prize.
3. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification shall be forfeited.
4. Participant can only win once during the promo.
5. Prizes are not transferable, not convertible to cash, credits, or gift certificates.
6. Employees of Toys”R”Us, its concessionaires, agencies, and their relatives up to second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
1. Upon claiming his/her prize, the winner must present the email notification together with two (2) valid government-issued IDs. If the winner is not available to claim the prize, his/her representative must present the following: authorization letter from the winner, email notification from Toys”R”Us, original and photocopy of winners and authorized representative government-issued IDs.
2. Prizes can be delivered to the winners upon request, provided that winners will pay the normal delivery cost and charges.