World Play Day Promo with Robinsons Bank
May 1-31, 2021
Receive P200 Robinsons E-Voucher when you spend a minimum single receipt worth P2,5000 with Toys”R”Us Exclusive Brands at any Toys”R”Us store when you use your Robinsons Bank Credit Card.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promo is open to all Robinsons Bank UNO, DOS and Robinsons Cashback Credit Cardholders of good standing*.
- Promo is from May 1-31, 2021.
- Cardholders will enjoy P200 RRHI E-voucher for a minimum single receipt worth P2,500 with Toys”R”Us Exclusive Brands on straight transactions at any Toys”R”Us store.
- Transactions should be from May 1 to May 31, 2021 made at Toys”R”Us stores using Robinsons Bank Credit Card.
- Cardholders who have Qualified Transactions will be identified and verified through Robinsons Bank system. An SMS notification with a link to the E-vouchers shall be sent out to Qualified Cardholders 30 days after the promo period.
- Cardholders must access the link and redeem their earned E-vouchers by August 30, 2021. Unredeemed E-vouchers shall be forfeited after the said date.
- E-vouchers are one time use only. Cardholders who will redeem the same bar code twice will be charged the cost of the voucher.
- The promo cannot be exchanged for other items or discount privileges and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions, and partners’ VIP/Membership privileges. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Seniors Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit Card shall apply.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Robinsons Bank credit cards which are not reported lost, stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of Robinsons Bank Credit Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-118366 Series of 2021
Share with friends